How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in time() format.

I need a query that'll check how many players have logged in within the last 24-hours, but I'm not sure where to start. I already have the database connection setup, and just need the amount to be set to "$online24h"

Can anyone help me please?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
253 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem with coding MySQL query
I'm having heaps of trouble getting one of my PHP/MySQL queries to work for some reason (and the fun

Help to integrate whois Domain Details to website
Hi,

can i know is their any php script r methods to add domain details to my website.

try catch error
I have been trying try catch but, I can't get it to work. The code opens a non existing file called

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

pagination numbering pattern
Hello,

I have following code which works great for pagination. but i have small issue now.

script and html conflict in trying to create a header.
I have an error is occurring because of an html webpage with a "php require" at the top of

Redirecting Admin
In my members table, I have a field called "perm" and it's set to zero for all members. Ho

PO Release Strategy Issue
Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue related to PO release strategy. The details are-
<

Stuck with preg_replace
Hi,

I'm trying to use preg_replace to remove part of the IP address submitted using a form on

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash