C - Reading a file into a byte array

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I'm trying to read a file into a byte array in C. I have to use C as this is for a loadrunner script which is based on the C programming language
The .Net code from the developers I'm basically trying to simulate in C is below. I'm not a C programmer but have done some basic C programming as required in my loadrunner scripts so this is a bit out of my depth. Any help would be very appraciated

Thanks

/// Loads the file to the upload request.

///

/// The upload document request.

/// Name of the file.

///

private void LoadFileToUploadRequest(UploadDocumentRequest uploadDocumentRequest, String fileName)

{

if (File.Exists(fileName))

{

FileStream fs = new FileStream(fileName, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.Read);

BinaryReader br = new BinaryReader(fs);

uploadDocumentRequest.Data = br.ReadBytes((int)fs.Length);

}

}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
334 Like 10 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

Click counter to ignore traffic from search bots
I have a click counter on my site that...well, counts the number of clicks a link gets on the frontp

Get value from Select menu
Hi!

Have tried to find the solution on the web. Don't know if there is an easy one. A descrip

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

What is SAP Avatar ?
Hi All,

This G.Satish , my boss asked me to explore on SAP Avatar. I searced in internet

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash