How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything useful. I would like to add a .bmp image to an OpenGL window. The lines here (GL_LINES), are irrelevant, something else to put with the image.

I’m fairly new to C++. I would appreciate it if anybody could help with anything.
void myDisplay(void) { glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT); // clear the screen glBegin(GL_LINE_LOOP); glVertex2i(318,0); glVertex2i(318,250); glVertex2i(322,250); glVertex2i(322,0); glEnd(); //I want to add "Tiger (left)_.bmp" here glFlush(); // send all output to display }
Thanks.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
319 Like 48 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

using a loop help
Hi guys , i need some help. I have this loop :
while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($Result)) { ?&

C++ API to Oracle dB
I need to perform a select command to the Oracle dB to obtain information from a table.
What libr

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in

Preventing SQL Injection
I have a question about SQL Injection, In some of our code we use this: view plaincopy to clipboa

PHP Cannot redeclare class
I have 6 files, and two of them do not seem to want to play well. I keep getting a "Cannot rede

Ignore html and bbcode?
I've created a function to limit the amount of text according to the amount of words.

However

Need a fuction to count entries in a field
Hi
I need a fuction to count how many times a email address is entered in to a field.

I ma

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash