Multi-user card game


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm writing a batch of games and such. Lottery is finished, Poker,blackjack,etc are next. They will be multi-user. I've got the multi-deck shoe and dealing table done and other parts rough coded. What I would like from the gang is:

From someone(s) who did a multi-player something. I dont want code just a linear view of how you handled users in and out of a continuing game.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
126 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

newbie question about multiple queries
hi everyone,
I'm sorry to ask such a basic question, but I'm young and trying to learn php on my

I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

Multiple Options for a Single Page
For this example I want to use the Handlers option which is under Fed Admin and all the related codi

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

need help about
i store the value of my select statement result to an array and stored it to a variable named $fname

Beginner PHP code help
Hi I'm new to php but if someone could please read the question below and help it would be great.

HTML form problem
Ive made a form to that i want to send to my email via PHP. but when it send only the name's etc sen

Getting Resource id #11 while trying to connect..
So i tried using "DEFINE" for the first time and im using the variables i defined to conne

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash