how to load php class from another domain?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

how to load php class from another domain?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
208 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Remove values in array2 from array1
I have two arrays.

Array 1 is where the array key holds various different numbers. For exampl

Setting a default timezone?
I have read about how to change the timezone in PHPMYADMIN, but it changes back, it doesn't STAY the

Bar charts using Graphical Framework.
I am using Graphical Frameworks(GFW) to create a chart Graphic . There is no problem with the data d

Include a php
Hello,

I'm trying to include a function that shows the recent searches.
Example I have <

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

How do I replace any number of character occurences with one occurrence?
How do I replace any number of character occurences with one occurrence?

Let's say I have:

1,000 select boxes with 100 options?!
I have 1 drop down select box with 1,000 options.


In some case, there will be 100+ of the

Inserting Data into a MS Access DB using PHP.
As part of my uni course I am doing a placement at a company whom want me to create a client zone fo

Unable to display contents in Second Drop Down Box
Hi All,

What I am trying to do is 2 dependent drop down boxes and when user selects su

import table with dependency
Hi

What is the best way to import table back which has dependency?

SQL> cre

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash