How to assign a textbox value to PHP variable??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi ! Can any one help me out as quickly as possible. As I m new to PHP.
Plz tell me how to assign a textbox value to PHP variable on a same PHP page with out POSTING data to other page e.g:

$tbVal = textbox;
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

I dont want to do this ----> $tbVal = $_POST[""];

pLZ HELP ME OUT ON THIS.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
234 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with looping
I have a comma separated list of colors taken from a database ($ICo) and a directory of images named

MySQL issue
I am taking sentences through a form on page. Then checking some condition and trying to insert them

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

check comment for html
hi, I just wanted to check if a comment a user posts contains HTML, and if it does, to not allow it

how do i display data on a page from mysql
1 - do i use this code at the top of each of my page i wish to only alow access if there as been a s

Website Direction...
I recently used this code to try and make it so the page loads as http://www.domain.com/ when you ty

Download Image from URL and Upload it
Ok, I have been googling for the last 1/2 hour trying to figure this out, Most likely I'm just not s

how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt ?
how to put the 0-100 numbers into 1.txt and 100-200 into 2.txt and so on 200-300 into file 3.txt ?

Email Form Syntax Issue
I need the TO: in email to display To: CEO instead of To: abc@mail.com

How to alter the scri

cyrillic string conversion question
Hello,

First time here...

I would like to know if there is a way to convert a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash