getAlexaRank($url) function not working


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have made a function to get alexa rank
the site is here: http://mytestsite.rack111.com/1

but the Alexa rank is showing up blank and I dont know why can someone please tell me if there is something wrong with my code
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.



Code:
function getAlexaRank ($url) {
$xml = simplexml_load_file("http://data.alexa.com/data?cli=10&dat=s&url=$url");
return $xml->SD->POPULARITY['TEXT'];

}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
95 Like 6 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multi Level Array Problem
hi all,

For example I have array like below:

$temp = array(array('north america', 'us'

Unable to retreve the values from Mysql Query
Hi,

Here is the php code that I have, Query is running properly in phpmyadmin and is resu

Somebody hacked into my site and changed coding >>> URGENT HELP NEEDED <<<
I am not that much into programming , but somebody is hacking to my site and injecting some kind of

JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue
Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

Track downloads' status
Hello,

I need to make somehow, some system, to track whether downloads are completed or faile

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

server trace logs
could any one tell me from where do i get error logs in xMII??I want to check the reason for dtabase

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash