how to read and write into a word document using php...?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.


Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.


Thank u inadvance,
Madhu
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
274 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

how do i make new line after *
First check this page here. and you see my report. Im pulling form a mysql db. I want to beable to m

SESSION CHECK WORKS "MOST" of the time... whats going on?
i have a sign in check thats included in every page that is a members only page which is basically a

Final year project, please point me in the right direction
hi there for my final year project I'm aiming to build a php script shell to use as an expert system

Post, not working, please help
The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /student

foreach result into a single variable
Hi,

I have this code...

Code: [Select]foreach ($_POST['Interests'] as $interest =&

Basic Question about Threading and PHP...
I have a page that I am working on and it is taking several hours to process. The basics of what th

Hyperlink is adding an extra gap to variable
Hi, here's my problem..

I have a php generated page with a hyperlink which opens in a new win

I need an iframe that calls up a different page according to the date
hi

I don't know any php (only html) and I urgently need to do the following:

I need a

mysqli_fetch_assoc returns multiple arrays, how to return a single array
Hello, I am using mysqli_fetch_assoc which is returning multiple rows, so it looks like:

Code

help need on ob_start()
Hi

I am a newbie in php, I have a code
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract <?phpo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash