noob cURL help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a pretty basic form that I need to cURL post to a file in my includes folder (includes/login.inc.php). I have never used cURL and cant find any good tutorials online so you guys are my last resort here is the syntax for my very basic form:
Code: [Select]<form action='' method='post' enctype='multipart/form-datax'>
<input name='username' type='text' value='username' id='textinput_login' />
<input name='password' type='password' id='textinput_login' />
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<select name='program' id='ssl_login'>
<option value='type3'>Choose Plan</option>";
if (mysql_num_rows($result_ssl) > 0)
{while($row_ssl=mysql_fetch_object($result_ssl))
echo"<option value='$row_ssl->id'>$row_ssl->product</option>";}
echo"
</select>
<input name='login' class='btn' type='submit' value='LOGIN' />
</form>
Do I need to include the file that I am going to cURL post to? i.e. include_once ('login.inc.php'); , or do I need more php code to send the form values to my include?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
317 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to read CSS message data
Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really di

how to get IP address?
hey guys,

i have this code which is supposed to get me the IP address of my site visitors:

Remove values in array2 from array1
I have two arrays.

Array 1 is where the array key holds various different numbers. For exampl

Pass sql into pl/sql and create RMAN duplicate script.
Hi,

I'm new to pl/sql and I'm trying to write a script that will generate some RMAN comma

array_combine() error
getting an "Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have an e

Pipe email to PHP - get mail adress from MySQL - send?
Hi all,

this is the challenge:

1) Our faculty at the college where I'm employed includ

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

Security Exception on pages using AJAX
I am getting the exception: attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy on

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

Lack of simpleXML Documentation
What is up with this.

Look at: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.simplexml-load-file.php<

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash