How to read CSS message data

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I have a requirement here. When working as a Dev angel for multiple customers its really difficult to manage the message inflow and status with accuracy. Hence i am planning to develop an application which can retrive(only reading) the data from CSS and interpret the same to quickly arrive at decisons for the message. As a first set i need to read the message data from CSS. Are there any APIs available for the same. I guess SAP developer dashboard has some what similar functionality but with very limited scope. May be if somebody can comment on the technology/machanism behind pulling the data into dashboard?
Any comments here?
Regards

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
126 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.

Im building a

Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

Update data to upper case in parent/child tables
Hi Gurus!

In production we have a product table and which is being reference by many tabl

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

using variables in another page
I have a test database set up on localhost. I have a form that I can type a name into, hit the butto

FTP issues
Hi all,

I am currently facing some serious problems with a script and really need some ad

=> and <=
So I was digging through some code when I came across the <= operator. This is the first tim

Send inserts to mysql thru port 80
Hi!

I have an application that must do some inserts in a mysql db. This db is behind a firewa

php/mysql auto logout after 2 hour and reset password
Hi all,

This I hope will make sense. I've the following code which when a user logins in, cr

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash