Taxonomy? Classification? Categorisation?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Not sure if there is a way around this classification problem
I have a supplier who produces products that can be classified under two various categories ie Uniforms and Site cleaning services. However, the invoices are under the one Vendor Id (same company).

How can i force the user to select the right category.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

As it stands the user selects the invoice based on the supplier then is presented with two categories (uniform, site services).

Is there a taxonomy that can be used that groups such suppliers?

ie use a special field to flag the vendor Id so that regardless of what service they are invoicing for it falls under the one category.
What i am looking for is an established industry standard to deal with such suppliers for categorisation purposes to increase granular spend visibilty
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
103 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

FTP Programs
Here is a list of commonly suggested FTP Programs to use:

FileZilla
SmartFTP
CuteFTP

A little help in c#
i am doing a simple paint program using c# i want to draw with the mouse so i wrote the code of the

first few characters only
hi, does anyone know how to use PHP to take the first few words of a text and limit them? i have see

This is driving me nuts!
This insert query looks to be alright, however I get this error:

QuoteYou have an error in yo

Any help with my email script?
I have an email script, I have not tested it, although someone tested it for me and said it worked f

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Database/Table Collation
What is the Database, and table collations used for? i don't understand what there used for since co

How to replace search button with link?
hi to everbody.
i have a search submit form and button like this :

<form id="f

Blank record injected into database
I always found several blank records inside my database, although $SESSION is required to insert the

If statement help please.
Hello on my site I have 2 content boxes. 1 is for the main content (which is the biggest one) and th

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash