How to return to a previous page after running a PHP script

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm having a bit of a melt down here because I think this should be really easy but can't work it out...!

My page lists the records in my database and next to each record is a 'Delete' button. What I want to happen is once I click delete my script should run the gives instructions to delete the record from the database after which it will refresh the page and show the database records again (obviously minus the one that has been deleted).

How can I do this?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
175 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Save cookie to DB
I'm working on a pixel tracking script for an incentive website and I need to use an ASP script to s

how to configure ADS in ABAP instance
Hi All,

I am working on r/3 4.7 ABAP system.Can we configure ADS(adobe document services)

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

mysql_affected_rows() usage
Possibly a MySQL issue, but the function that is not behaving in the anticipated way is a PHP functi

split string
Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Now, i would

PHP and XML image gallery variable issue
I'm trying to display the large image on the same page as the thumbnails, to do that I'm passing a v

Progress bar for webpage
Hi,
I want to implement a progress/waiting bar on my webpage - exactly the same thing that the Mi

Pagination
Okay here is the page in question: http://blenderteachings.000a.biz/tutorials.hamishhill.php

BAPI BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE - material number missing in delivery
Hi Experts,

I was able to successfully create an Inbound delivery with reference to a PO

cookie problem
I hv a website url
In this site main menu functionality based on cookie when user click on parti

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash