Pspell with my own dictionary


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello!
I've tested two cases using pspell functions.
1)
Code: $dictionary_link = pspell_new_personal ("/.../MyDict","es", "", "", "", PSPELL_FAST);2)
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: $pspell_config = pspell_config_create("es");
pspell_config_ignore($pspell_config, 4);
pspell_config_personal($pspell_config, "/.../MyDict");
$dictionary_link = pspell_new_config($pspell_config);
Code: if (!pspell_check($dictionary_link, $words)) {
$suggestions = pspell_suggest($dictionary_link, $words);
foreach ($suggestions as $suggestion) {
echo "Possible spelling: $suggestion<br />";
}
}
All suggestions are displayed in both cases with 'es' dictionary words increased with MyDict.
My question is about pspell ONLY uses words contained in MY dictionary MyDict.
Thanks in advance.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
348 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

NOOB needs help with upload file
The intent of this form is to create a folder for a client and upload an image into another folder '

Request for tunning the below query
Hi,

Can any one help me on the below query while improving the performance,

Website Direction...
I recently used this code to try and make it so the page loads as http://www.domain.com/ when you ty

How to implement HTTP connection timeout
Hi All,I would like to implement an HTTP connection timeout.

I am working on a application wh

Is it a good practice to store user info. in sessions?
I am making a user class for my script which stores all the user information in sessions. It takes u

Auto fill in input value based on User_ID
Hello,

I'm looking form some input on the following problem.

User loads page ->

Not showing whole name with mail () script
I sent up a simple mail form with the PHP mail() script. One problem is when it sends an email with

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

How to replace search button with link?
hi to everbody.
i have a search submit form and button like this :

<form id="f

Not "Just Another" MMORPG - text based.
Hello,

I've been learning MySQL and PHP for the last 2-3 years.
Though, I've had long paus

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash