Data type mismatch

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I am migrating data from algol to c.I mapped real datatype in algol to double datatype in c.real has 6 bytes storage.i got one formula in unisys manual which is about the internal representation of real the formula is
mantissa * 8**(exp)
In my c program i used this formula to convert real to c but i got some precision related problem
For 10.55 in algol i will get 10.5484568985(approximately like this).can anyone help me to resolve this precision problem.
Thanks,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
99 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Validation
Hello

I know this is a really vag question.

I need to have a input field on a form th

Problem in String replace program's output
Hi all,
I was trying to make a program which accepts a string and replaces it with another stri

Ajax not working on IE 6 for Windows CE
I've created a webpage which uses the classis Ajax in following format:view plaincopy to clipboardpr

Feed Maker
Hi all.
First of all I must say I am not a php developer so I am afraid I don't know much about i

What do you call the "token" thing?
You know how some sites have links that run on tokens? Tokens are links that only stay alive for a c

Help If user voted, block them
On my Prayer request site, i let users Click a button to Pray for somone that has posted a pray, i g

upload only text files
hi guys i want to upload only text like like (pdf,note pad and ofiice files) so can any one please t

Keep newlines from textarea?..
I'm creating a simple encoding program, and what I want it to do is retain the newlines, as echoing

Backflush
I am looking for a report in SAP that would give me a list of all parts that are populated with a ba

Word filter problem
Hello,

im trying to make a filter for words inputted in to my website but i want to store the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash