Insert to MySQL inside foreach


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey.
I am parsing some html, and putting inside an html db.
I need to create a randomized integer to be a unique identifier, and i chose just to use time().

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
But I foreach the results, and inside here i do the inserting.
But when i call time() in foreach, it'll be the same for every entry parsed.

foreach code:
Code: foreach($linjerMatches[1] as $k=>$v) {
echo $fylke." <b>".$linjerMatches[1][$k]."</b> ".time()."<br />";

//$sql = "INSERT INTO ruteinfo_linjer(fylke,identifier,linje) VALUES('".$fylke."', '".time()."', '".$linjerMatches[1][$k]."')";
//$result = mysql_query($sql, $linkID) or die("Error");
}
time() will output the same for every row. How can i fix that?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
306 Like 53 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Not adding to db
Hi, I can't figure out why it won't add the record to the database. It's just a simple form to get

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: $setImage= 'productimages/' . dat

Search function
I am looking for some guidance from the experts.

I am trying to create a search function. It

quick basic question, hopefully not dumb
I don't know how to search for this, so forgive me if it's been covered...

I often see an exa

MYSQL gen help
This is my Mysql gen. can anyone tell me why this echos

MID(networkset.networkid, 3, 3) AS &q

Using CSS to format MySQL query
Hi,

If i want to have a news page on my site, which displays all records of a table in descen

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

Recode Abap Dynpro into Web Dynpro
Hi All,
A client has asked us to look at rearchitecting a custom transaction that was developed

Help with explandable category tree
I have the below query:

SELECT l1.id as lev1_id,l2.id as lev2_id,l3.id as lev3_id,l1.categ

help countdown timers
hello every one,

I'd like to know how to insert many countdowns in the same page.
The dura

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash