Inserting multiple records from single form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I've found a number of threads that deal with this issue, but I'm new to php and coding language so I don't quite understand what they're talking about or what the code means.
Here's the situation: I have a form with 4 rows and the user will enter a unique record into each row. I would like each row to be entered into the database, but if the row is left empty then I obviously do not want an empty record entered into the database.

I've thought about each input being numbered (1name, 2name, 3name, 4name; 1 address, 2address...)
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
But in the threads I searched I came across things like array, mysql_fetch, and isset that might be helpful. I'm looking into what they do to see if they could help.

I will post some code once I get a nudge in the right direction.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
346 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Data Function is Its Not working IN IE8
This is my first time to use formums. I hope i can get solution for this problem. view plaincopy to

PHP Error
On my .php page I have a drop down box that has several names in it. When a user clicks the name &am

need help in update query
i create a form for update. there are 8 columns in my mysql table. on my main page all the data is r

Forum tutorial
Im a beginner in PHP. Im making a forum(previous questbook, counter and few others) to learn. For no

error help - Dynamic Image
I've been working on making my site less cluttered in the directories and more secure lately. In an

parse error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /Users/admin/Sites/phptest/array.php on

DATEDIFF Question
First time post, and of course it is a help question.

I am using a WP plug-in to display prev

Display last record first.
I need some help how put the last record first and first record last.

Thanks

Code: &am

utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Yo

Month String to Numeric?
Hi guys,

Given a month as a string, is there a simple way to find the numeric representation

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash