mail() problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Guys,

I've set up a contact email form. It sends the information fine, but it sends it to the junk folder.
If I just use this command:
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0 n";

It will send it to my inbox folder. If I use any other command after it in the $headers variable it will then send it to my junk folder.

Here is the full code I'm using:
Code: $to = "notanotherperson@hotmail.com";
$subject = $title;
$message = "<html><body>";
$message .= "<div style='border: 1px #ccc solid; padding: 5px; width: 100%; text-align: center'>";
$message .= "<b>Message From ". $name ."</b></div><br />";
$message .= "<div style='border: 1px #ccc solid; padding: 10px'>";
$message .= "Dear Emma,<br /><br />";
$message .= "<span>".$mess."</span></div>";
$message .= "</body></html>";
$headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "n";
$headers .= "From: ".$name."<".$email.">n";
$headers .= "Reply-To: ".$name."<".$email.">n";
$headers .= "Return-Path: ".$name."<".$email.">n";
$headers .= "cc: ". $name . "<".$email.">n";
$headers .= "X-Mailer: Drupaln";
$headers .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" . "n";

mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
232 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

string to currency format
Hi guys...

Actually I chunk out some data from txtfile and one of the data contains amount va

Lack of simpleXML Documentation
What is up with this.

Look at: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.simplexml-load-file.php<

Getting rid of quotes when printing data
Hi Guys, I use the filter_var FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING to filter the textarea input. The function esca

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Error in Configure System Landscape Directory phase
Hi

We are getting the error in Configure SLD phase ( 41 of 44 phase).

Please f

how to load a Sys file with system load and call images?
normally you need register the module as a service with CreateService, and start the service

Passing Arguments to execlp()
I'm writing a program that mimics a unix shell. It's supposed to take commands with arguments and ex

having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash