Internal Server Error issues

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

This has been bothering me for weeks and I've been trying to solve it without asking for help, but eventually I had to give up
Basically, I have a website that is based around manipulating photos with php commands(imagecopymerge,imagecolorat,etc.) however, one page, which compiles all of the data together, is way too large. Most of the time it results in an internal server error. Base on what a GoDaddy Customer service representative said, I assumed that this problem is caused by the script taking too much of the server's time and concentration.
Because of this, I wrote a code to by pass it by doing some of the commands, then refreshing with a changed GET variable to tell the page where to start based on how high the number is. This kind of solved the problem, but there's still a 50% chance that I will get a server error on any random step for reasons I don't understand. My question is, is there any way I can stop an internal server error 500, or redirect the page automatically when it happens? And if not, what part of a website package would I need to upgrade to allocate more time and processing power for my website?
Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
262 Like 41 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

Table trouble
i have been reading the forum for a few weeks and decided to join. i like the format and the advice

SQL query not working well
Hi,
I made a small table with 5 rows and want to make them an sql consult using rownum

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchrow() on a non-object in C:xamppht
okay i have this query and everytime i add `item_id`=? to it... it gives me the error in the title..

Staff Induction System - No idea where to go from here!!!
Hi there, I'm pretty new to PHP and Mysql so could really do with being pointed in the right directi

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

2 decima places & How to reload my page
Hello There,

How do i put full-stop (.) after second figure from behind? ie if i have 123456

Splitting Attributes
SQL> SELECT I_NAME, substr(I_NAME,1,instr(I_NAME,'O')) "First part",

substr(I_NAME, IN

PHP mail() with images
I'm trying to get images to send along with my HTML e-mail sent through PHP mail(). I only tried vie

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash