Undefined variables


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
error log "[Sat Jan 09 17:40:00 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: a1 in C:\web\htdocs\Filey\2.php on line 2, referer: http://localhost/Filey/1.php"
"[Sat Jan 09 17:40:00 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: a3 in C:\web\htdocs\Filey\2.php on line 3, referer: http://localhost/Filey/1.php"
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
"[Sat Jan 09 17:40:00 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: a2 in C:\web\htdocs\Filey\2.php on line 4, referer: http://localhost/Filey/1.php"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.php
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code: php
$filler1 = "<html><head><title>$a1</title>";
$filler2 = "<body>$a3";
$filler3 = "<div>$a2</div></body></html>";
$a1 = $_POST["PN"];
$a2 = $_POST["Date_name"];
$a3 = $_POST["Note"];
$myFile = "notenw.html";
$fh = fopen($myFile, 'w') or die("can't open file");
$stringData = "$filler1";
$stringData1 = "$filler2";
$stringData2 = "$filler3";
fwrite($fh, "$stringDatan");
fwrite($fh, "$stringData1n");
fwrite($fh, "$stringData2n");
fclose($fh);
?>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.php

Code: <?php require_once $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/Login/common.php';?>
<?php if ($_SESSION['userName'] == 'Adamriley') { $name = 'Adam lee riley';} else { $name = 'Nathan Warburton';}
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
function ValidateForm1(theForm)
{
var strFilter = /^[A-Za-zƒŠŒŽšœžŸÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõöøùúûüýþÿ trnf0-9-]*$/;
var chkVal = theForm.TextArea1.value;
if (!strFilter.test(chkVal))
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value == "")
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value.length < 2)
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value.length > 100)
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
return true;
}
//-->
</script>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
<div id="bv_Form1" style="position:absolute;left:58px;top:59px;width:704px;height:356px;z-index:5;" align="left">
<form name="Form1" method="POST" action="2.php" id="Form1" onsubmit="return ValidateForm1(this)">
<input type="text" id="Editbox2" style="position:absolute;left:94px;top:36px;width:483px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:0" name="Date_name" value="<?php echo date("F j, Y, g:i a"); ?> || <?php echo $name ?>" readonly="readonly">
<input type="text" id="Editbox1" style="position:absolute;left:93px;top:4px;width:489px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:1" name="PN" value="Page name (title)">
<textarea name="Note" id="TextArea1" style="position:absolute;left:81px;top:63px;width:547px;height:215px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:2" rows="10" cols="51"></textarea>
<input type="submit" id="Button1" name="Button1" value="Save changes" style="position:absolute;left:336px;top:293px;width:194px;height:41px;border:3px #98FB98 solid;background-color:#0000FF;color:#FFFF00;font-family:Bookman Old Style;font-size:27px;z-index:3">
<input type="reset" id="Button2" name="Reset" value="Reset note" style="position:absolute;left:158px;top:291px;width:167px;height:44px;border:3px #FFFF00 dotted;background-color:#00FF00;color:#FF0000;font-family:Arial;font-size:27px;z-index:4">

</form>
</div>
<div id="bv_Text1" style="position:absolute;left:334px;top:9px;width:150px;height:32px;z-index:6;" align="left">
<font style="font-size:27px" color="#FF0000" face="Arial"><b>New note</b></font></div>
</body>
</html>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
312 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help with basic sql
Hi,

I am using oracle 10g, and having some small doubts related to sql , here goes the si

Character Set Setup
Whats the best character set to use if you want every character to work, and also how do you make yo

Multi image upload
I have a gallery to build and want to build a dynamic upload form to allow for $var number of fields

Email "$"
Hello!!

Any PHP guy with a bit of a knowledge in Flash ?

When I send a JPEG from flash

Simple AND question
Hello,

I've got following code:

Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")

Basic Question about Threading and PHP...
I have a page that I am working on and it is taking several hours to process. The basics of what th

CRM?
I think that's what they're called. Customer Management System? Anyway. Is there any good free ones

Display certain image depending on time of year
Hi, I am new to these forums and would really appreciate some advice on a piece of coding I have don

Redirect not working after making a POST/GET
Hi Everyone,

I am a novice in PHP. Here I have 2 pages, one page with a textbox and button an

Help If user voted, block them
On my Prayer request site, i let users Click a button to Pray for somone that has posted a pray, i g

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash