writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help point me to the right direction?!!


Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: { int Shorizontal[] = {-1, 0, 1, -2, 0, 2, -1, 0, 1}; int Svertical[] = {1, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, -1, -2, -1}; for (int x = 0; x < image.dimx(); x++) for (int y = 0; y < image.dimy(); y++) for (int c = 0; c < 3; c++) // loop through colour channels { int counter = 0; float tempH = 0; float tempV = 0; for (int a = -1; a <= 1; a++) for (int b = -1; b <= 1; b++) if (x + a >= 0 && x + a <= image.dimx() && y + b >= 0 && y + b <= image.dimy()) { tempH += image(x + a,y + b,0, c) * Shorizontal[counter]; tempV += image(x + a,y + b,0, c) * Svertical[counter]; counter++; } image(x,y,0,c) = sqrt(pow(tempH,2) + pow(tempV,2)); } }
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
291 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

my sql select id and then update problem.
I need to select some auto incremented ids out of a database and then use those id in a where statem

JSON SORT WITH PHP
I have two products that I want to sort by say "Id:17, value: xxx" using php
The page w

Creating Images from images in PHP
Okay well I am trying to make a 'dynamic' calender image with PHP.

I have images like this:

Renaming a file that a user uploads to site?
My site allows for registered users to upload images to the site under their own gallery. Currently

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

MSSQL/PHP
I am tryint to setup a webapplication developed in PHP, Apache2.0 and SQLServer2000 as backend which

php email checker
I am having alot of trouble finding info on how to do these email things. I need to do the following

I face problems to extract data from one table and insert it in another one
Hi,

For modifications, I have to extract data from one table and insert it in another one

PHP mail() returns true but doesn't work
First off I apologize if this is a newbie question, and I generally don't like asking questions that

Google Map
I have done Google Map Integration for one my project. But for that we need the "latitude and l

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash