pagination numbering pattern


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I have following code which works great for pagination. but i have small issue now.
Now the output is coming like this
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Quotemypage.php?page=2

I want it like this
Quotemypage.php/2

code-

Code: $numrows = 100;

//$numrows = $row['numrows'];
//echo "$row[numrows]";


// how many pages we have when using paging?
$maxPage = ceil($numrows/$rowsPerPage);
echo "$maxPage";
$self = 'mypage.php';

// creating 'previous' and 'next' link
// plus 'first page' and 'last page' link

// print 'previous' link only if we're not
// on page one

$Nav="";
If($pageNum > 1) {
$Nav .= "<a class='nav' href="$self?page=" . ($pageNum-1) . " "><< Prev</a>";
}
/*For($i = 1 ; $i <= $maxPage ; $i++) {
If($i == $pageNum) {
$Nav .= "<b>$i</b>";
}Else{
$Nav .= "<a class='nav' href="$self?page=" . $i . "">$i</a>";
}
}*/
If($i == $pageNum)
{
$Nav .= "<p class='page'>1</p>";
}
Else
{

$page1=$pageNum-1;
if($page1==0){}
else
{
$Nav .= "<p class='pagination'><a href="$self?page=" . $page1. "">$page1</a></p>";
}

$Nav .= "<p class='page'>$pageNum</p>";

$page2=$pageNum+1;

if($page2<=$maxPage)
{
$Nav .= "<p class='pagination'><a href="$self?page=" . $page2. "">$page2</a></p>";
}
else{
}
}
If($pageNum < $maxPage) {
$Nav .= "<a class='nav' href="$self?page=" . ($pageNum+1) . "">Next >></a>";
}

Echo "

" . $Nav;

/* for showing all rows
$Nav="";
If($pageNum > 1) {
$Nav .= "<a class='nav' href="$self?page=" . ($pageNum-1) . " "><< Prev</a>";
}
For($i = 1 ; $i <= $maxPage ; $i++) {
If($i == $pageNum) {
$Nav .= "<b>$i</b>";
}Else{
$Nav .= "<a class='nav' href="$self?page=" . $i . "">$i</a>";
}
}
If($pageNum < $maxPage) {
$Nav .= "<a class='nav' href="$self?page=" . ($pageNum+1) . "">Next >></a>";
}

Echo "

" . $Nav;
*/

/*$Nav="";

if ($pageNum > 1)
{
$page = $pageNum - 1;

$Nav = " <a href="$self?page=$page">|Prev|</a> ";

$Nav = " <a href="$self?page=1">|<<</a> ";
//echo "$first";
}
else
{
$Nav = ' |Prev| '; // we're on page one, don't enable 'previous' link
$Nav = ' |<< '; // nor 'first page' link
}

// print 'next' link only if we're not
// on the last page
echo "$pageNum";
if ($pageNum < $maxPage)
{
$page = $pageNum + 1;
$Nav = " <a href="$self?page=$page">|Next|</a> ";

$Nav = " <a href="$self?page=$maxPage">>>|</a> ";
}
else
{
$Nav = ' |Next| '; // we're on the last page, don't enable 'next' link
$Nav = ' >>| '; // nor 'last page' link
}

Echo "

" . $Nav;*/
can anyone please tell me how can i achieve that?
Thanks in advance.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

using variables in another page
I have a test database set up on localhost. I have a form that I can type a name into, hit the butto

Simple Question
I know this is a simple question, that if I knew what it was technically called i could probably loo

using explode() to fill in checkboxes
Hi

I have a field stored in a table that contains regions in the UK separated by commas. Ther

Calling All PHPFREAKS Blackberry Users
Are you a member of PHPFreaks and have a blackberry? Well RIM just recently released Blackberry Mes

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Is there a function ... auto send IP
Is there some function that can be sent to a ddns service that returns the ip address of a ddns forw

How to load mysql (and other) extensions into PHP
How to load mysql (and other) extensions into PHP PHP Development forum discussing coding practices,

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

How to login with SAPCPIC userid
I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But w

PHP, jAVASCRIPT setting input values, why isn't it working?
Hi:

I am calling this javascript:
<script language="javascript">

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash