Sequre login with cookies.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I want to build secure login with cookies. I just want your ideas about this, your suggestions. What fields should go to sql table, after username and password? How to keep data in cookies safely? And so on...
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
99 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

ImageCreate()
When I create an image and add text to it I want my text to be replaced with a PNG image, because th

parameter passing issue on function
Well I thought I had created a pretty slick web page, using ?page and $_GET to load pages which wher

Mail Form receiving emails with no content
Hi, I hope someone here can help me.
I have a simple form in my website, it was working OK, after

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

How to refresh a parent page from a modal popup
Hi,I have a modal popup in which I need to upload a file and store in the database should give a mes

How to return to a previous page after running a PHP script
I'm having a bit of a melt down here because I think this should be really easy but can't work it ou

i want run some web server under the ip sharer
hello i want run some web server under the ip sharer
my ip is floating ip but it doesnt matter

$variable = $variable
Hello

Sorry if this is a really simple question but I have run out of ideas. Is there a reall

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash