Include a php


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I'm trying to include a function that shows the recent searches.
Example I have
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
index.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
- -
- Info info -
- -
- and here I want to include the recent searches page -
- Recent searches(searches.php) -
- 1 2 -
- 3 4 -
------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I have no clue on how to do it, I tried include and the file location etc, but I get something of mailer.php in line 3.
ALSO, I want to make it on the recent search appear 2 searches per line.

Example I have
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM tags ORDER by id DESC LIMIT 24");

I want to appear

First Search Second search
Third Search Fourth Search
Fifth search

And so on.

ANY help is appreciated, any clue, tried google several times, Thanks

BEST REGARDS
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
117 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

foreach and array need help combining
Hi guys.

Here's the code

Code: array(
'tag' => 'code',<

HTAccess auto log in?
Hi all.

Too busy driving celebs about lately so I hope someone here can help me out.

I

Problem Dereferencing
With these types and tables:

CREATE TYPE MANAGER AS OBJECT (
MGR_ID INTEGER,

help with php
It's not displaying or pulling anything out of the database.


Code: <html><

Need Reporting Advice
My SQL server doesn't support MS SQL reporting services that comes with SQL Enterprise or Express. T

breaking a text file into paragraphs based on strings
I have a text file of email addresses that is all squished together. It looks like this:

abc

Deleted Delivery but material wont return
We deleted a delivery but the material its still pending.

We made a reverse goods movemen

Need help-Error istream header declaration
Hi Everyone ,

I am having issue with istream declaration. I am new to C programming.
can a

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

try catch error
I have been trying try catch but, I can't get it to work. The code opens a non existing file called

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash