Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i
How can I uploading Transactional Data from Legacy to New SAP system
Hell Gurus,
I am overwhelmed with questions on how to migrate huge volume of Sales Orders
use an array from 1 class in a second class
I have a class that adds data to an array
Then I have a second class and I need to check if t
update 2 columns by doing inner 2-column query
Hi,
is something like this possible?
update contract_all set col1,col2 =
(
INSERT data problem!
After having an string with apostrophes ', double quotes " or any other special characters, suc
ScriptManager History and Opera Issue
I am having an issue in opera with the ScriptManager. I have a ScriptManager on a page with history
extract a file from zip file
hi,
i know how to unzip a zip file in php, but is there a way to just extract a certain file only
understanding functions and classes
Code: [Select]
class person {
var $name = "Jimmy Goe";
function get_nam
FTP Programs
Here is a list of commonly suggested FTP Programs to use:
FileZilla
SmartFTP
CuteFTP
IF Statement & Two Tables With Different Echoes
I'm retrieving two tables in a single query using UNION ALL, like so:
Code: $query = "SE