I have a parse error in this query help..


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: $query1="INSERT INTO `rating` (`item_name`, `rating`, `ip_address`, `date_rated`) VALUES ('{$varItem}', {$varRating}, '{$ipAddress}', NOW())", "InsertRating";
Parse error produced by the query above
Quotebr />
<b>Parse error</b>: parse error in <b>C:wampwwwstoresclassesrating.class.php</b> on line <b>92</b><br />
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Help please.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
163 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

comparing tables across databases sql refinement ideas required
Hi all

Via pl/sql I need to ensure that data between tables in different databases match

Changing files over
Just thought I'd start with the new forums looking really nice .

Ok basically I've made this

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

PHP/Database issue
My friend is helping me make a database where you go to a certain webpage of my site and the page wi

How could I combine these arrays??
Hello.. I'm trying to figure out a way to combine these first two arrays to get the last array..

getting Vars to pass to next page.
Hello all,
I have a confusing situation on my hands, i am a member of a gaming community and we

PEAR in appliactiond development
When I was picking up PHP I went from procedural programming, fairly quickly into OOP, then after wr

Why do I get this error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/a5488351/public_html/b

strtotime issue
Hey all,

I'm playing around with some code, and basically the idea is:

Person changes

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in
hello,
i receive the error :Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:xamppxampphtdocsh

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash