Displaying returned XML in another PHP page
I have an online payment form that will return XML given if a payment is successful or declines. I
Time script, set to my time zone?
I am using this line to get the date and time
Code: $time = date(F." ".d.", &q
An odd assignment statement. Can someone explain this assignment to me?
What purpose is served by the bit of code between the two equal signs in the $installurl set? Is th
if description does not contain the following words
Hello everyone,
I am parsing a MS Excel (.xls) file and adding it's content to a mySQL databa
Transform value 0 in no and 1 in yes help needed
Hello,
I have this in the table: "value" type int 0 to represent false and 1 to represe
script is pulling more then they have....
I have this script for my game where they can change there race. This will cost them 2,500 points. H
How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,
I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them
recrawling
Can anyone suggest me how may i know a page is updated before it is being downloaded, so that i can
image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image
insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd