What's wrong with my code


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

sobbing for many days, still don't know why please Help. Why my page isn't posted correctly. In a nutshell, I have two pages, 1) is just a form another contains php with answer and if and else statement. I remember it used to work 4 years ago. Please look into the code and see what is wrong with my code?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
214 Like 42 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mod_rewrite.c on windows ??
why it's not working on windows while it's working on other hosts???

this is the code i got

Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners
Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendo

How to secure my login data to my database?
Hi there,

It may be a stupid question but I don't know how to secure my login data to my data

Sending UDP Raw socket
I truly need help on this. I am trying to write a test program that simulate a network environment

Mail form doesn't send Russian/Cyrillic characters correctly?
When someone enters foreign characters (like Cyrillic text, and Japanese/Chinese probably gives the

Warning: mysql_num_rows() supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource
This may be simple I just may need another pair of eyes..

When i get records back the below c

Significance of BPM
Hi Experts,
I am a novice in BPM , I just want to know how BPM as permenant department is

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
what is wrong with this

Code: [Select]<?php
if ($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'])
{

Create multiple (n) arrays
Hi there,

I have the following need:

I have 2 arrays (coming from a databases)

Recode Abap Dynpro into Web Dynpro
Hi All,
A client has asked us to look at rearchitecting a custom transaction that was developed

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash