utl_file open error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i have file in the unix path

Path /popdev01/pop/popdevb/tfi/

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
File name: qua01

this path is hard coded in the table PQ10. i will be taking this value and get assinged to the variable "Var_val"

DECLARE
Fic_Lu UTL_FILE.file_type ;
Var_val VARCHAR2(50);
vs_mod_r := 'r' ;
SELECT val
* INTO Var_val*
* FROM pq10*
* WHERE pq10_COD_PRM='RF';*
Fic_Lu := UTL_FILE.FOPEN ( Var_val,'qua01', vs_mod_r, 3000 ) ;
exception
WHEN UTL_FILE.INVALID_PATH THEN
dbms_output.put_line(' Invalid path');
end;
while i run i get invalid path error

Give me ur suggestion
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
121 Like 39 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

using variables in another page
I have a test database set up on localhost. I have a form that I can type a name into, hit the butto

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

fwrite error
Hi All,
Does anyone know what is causing the error in this code?

Code: <?
$error

how to get IP address?
hey guys,

i have this code which is supposed to get me the IP address of my site visitors:

Async WSAConnect failed on XP with error code = 2 ("File not found")
Hi all,

I have very strange bug, please help me if you can.

It is reproduced o

email form (cannot find the problem)
Hello there. I've been having trouble with an email form. Can't find the problem really. I've tested

ImageCreate()
When I create an image and add text to it I want my text to be replaced with a PNG image, because th

search function
HI guys,

if anyone could point us in the right direction of how to do this, or provide some t

Update Database
Hi All,


I have a problem with this:

Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();

Error when call dll from oracle
Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedur

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash