parse error

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

On my local machine I keep getting parse error for my footer. When I put it online, it doesn't show anything.

I've searched on google but not found a solution for it.

The error message:

Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwcmsincludesfooter.php on line 9

Code: [Select]<?php include("includes/header.php"); ?>
<div id="content">
<h2>Estate Agent</h2>
<p>We are one of the largest firms of independent Estate Agents in South Hertfordshire, with three offices covering BARNET, POTTERS BAR, BROOKMANS PARK and surrounding villages.</p>

<p>Estate Agents was established with the opening of our first office in Potters Bar, March 1988. Since then we have opened a further two offices located at Brookmans Park and Barnet. We are completely independent and therefore have no hidden alliances to any Banks, Building Societies or Insurance companies, as so often is the case with Estate Agents these days.</p>

</div>
<?php include("includes/footer.php"); ?>
Also I thought PHP isn't meant to show up in your source code? I have HTML in the include header and footer, so is it right that the HTML shows in the source code?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
77 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

"SEO" URLs
Hey, I'm wondering how to go about creating and using these types of URLs. I'm presuming it's PHP th

Sendmail.php - heading error following check_input
Hi,

I would greatly appreciate some help? I am brand new to PHP and have been searching and e

Update Database
Hi All,

I have a problem with this:

Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();

finding key position of specified value in multi-dimensional array
Code: $openedfile = fopen($tfc_file4, "r");
$rc = 1;
while(!feof($openedfile))
{<

Help with search.php
Hello All

I need the search engine on a site I am building at the moment to display the searc

FlashVar function how to insert variables
Hi guys. Im new in this forum and also new in php programming. Can you help me about this code?
<

Custom CMS
This is a big custom CMS script I'd like to develop and would like some help atleast figuring out wh

Get content from table into a list, without repeating.
Alright this is kinda an odd thing, so I need some help.

I have a table "quote" wit

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

extract data
Code: <div class="post hentry uncustomized-post-template">

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash