scandir clients directory


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi,
how can i scandir the clients directory? i need a script that when i click a button it will upload all the files in the directory

$dir = "\\".$_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]."\NewFolder";
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$dir = scandir($dir);
foreach($dir as $item){
echo $item;
}


its not working

error:
QuoteWarning: scandir(\192.168.200.108NewFolder) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in C:xampphtdocsVYPAdtraqtestsave_success.php on line 43
its in intranet and the folder is already fully shared
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
134 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Stats of viewers
Hello. I have a website in php and people can login. I want to make an admin control panel where u c

keeps going back to index.html ???????
ok so i started making my site using mostly.html files now i have added a fair chunk of php. My inde

Posting Serialized Data Not Working
I am trying to send an object from one PHP file to another using POST. I serialize the object and th

Database/Table Collation
What is the Database, and table collations used for? i don't understand what there used for since co

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

do while...woes
I'm sure this is childsplay but it is stumping me, everytime i try what I think would make this work

Merger of 6 sister companies under one flagship company after go live
Dear Experts,
I need one help regarding Merger of sister companies of same group. currently we

An odd assignment statement. Can someone explain this assignment to me?
What purpose is served by the bit of code between the two equal signs in the $installurl set? Is th

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

problems with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections
What could be a potential problem with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash