PHP Include w/If IE Condition Statement?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I was having a problem with Internet Exploder (big surprise, right?) displaying my drop down menus improperly. I found a solution that works ... I have a PHP file that I place as an include on all my pages and the drop down menus, on IE, are cool.

But my problem, at present, is this:
I need to have that PHP Include (for IE) loaded, in place of my regular PHP Include (for all the other browsers), when some one is using the IE browser.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Is there a way to write an "If IE" conditional statement for a PHP Include?

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
168 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Session is not saving
I am not trying to do anything too fancy, I am just trying to get some $_SESSION data to save and us

Web Application Recipe
Hi Guys!

I am working with the Web Application recipes. I am currently working on the sen

Is there a quick way to do this?
Hi all,

I need to create a mysql table from php that goes a little something like this

Internal Server Error issues
This has been bothering me for weeks and I've been trying to solve it without asking for help, but e

SCO Unix
I know this might not be the place to ask, but, can anyone tell me if SCO Unix comes with PHP built

CU&UC guide
Hi Gurus,

can anybody provide me the link for CU&UC upgrade guide

Thanks i

PHP Form to Variable.
Hi! I have written a HTML-form code in DreamWeaver CS3 (in a PHP doc) and I really need it to work s

[function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Okay I wrote this little script to upload a csv file that is located on my webhosts server to a mysq

Parse Error Help
Hello, I got the parse error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in register.php on line

database design
Hi,

I got a page which allow candidate to type in their previous working experience,
I let

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash