foreach result into a single variable


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I have this code...

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: [Select]foreach ($_POST['Interests'] as $interest => $value) {
echo "Interests: $interest; Value: $value
";}
How do I store the multiple results in a single variable?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
329 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

[function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Okay I wrote this little script to upload a csv file that is located on my webhosts server to a mysq

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
what is wrong with this

Code: [Select]<?php
if ($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'])
{

OPINIONS WANTED
This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!

Code: // Login ~ CHECKS

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

Shuffle between users ??
I have multiple $users in table. I need to send them $message.

I need to send the next messag

Namespace Problem
I'm having problem with a section of code with a variable namespace.

This code works fine:

Hyperlink in PHP to MySQL record
Hello,

I am having trouble as i am new to php. I have connected to the database and I have di

javascript in php code causes page to display white
Hi All,

Odd one this, I've got the following code (below) which is a simple log in form. The

Search with relational database
Hey,

I have quite a complicated (for me anyway ) relational database for an apartments syste

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash