adding up might be solved tell us cheers.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i think i finally solved this anybody.

last time i was getting the wrong results.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?php

// price of item.
$price="100.00";

//quenity of items.
$quenity="7";

// tax rate.
$tax="17.50";

//discount rate.
$discount="25%";

// monthly payments.
$payments="12";

//total price x queniety.
$total=$price*$quenity;

// add pretax up, divide tax via 100.
$pretax=$tax/100;

//add a 1 to pretax to get the decimal point.
$total_tax=$pretax+1;

//total with out tax.
$total_with_out_tax=$total;

//total with tax.
$total_with_tax=$total*$total_tax;

//total with discount.
$total_with_discount=$total_with_tax-$discount;

//monthly payments.
$monthly_payments=$total_with_tax/$payments;


echo "&pound".number_format($total_with_discount,2)."";

?>



yeee haaaa, sorry was solved my fault.
Posted on 03rd Jul, 2019
rmeisermitch
high quality replica watches for men
watches
swiss Mechanical movement replica watches

high quality replica watches for men
watches
swiss Mechanical movement replica watches

swiss replica watches aaa+
swiss replica watches
Posted on 03rd Jul, 2019
rmeisermitch
high quality replica watches for men
watches
swiss Mechanical movement replica watches

high quality replica watches for men
watches
swiss Mechanical movement replica watches

swiss replica watches aaa+
swiss replica watches
Posted on 17th Jul, 2019
rmeisermitch
beste Replik Omega Uhren
Uhren
beobachten


Connection Problem























Sorry!There seems to be a problem connecting to our database. Please give us a few minutes to remedy the problem. Thank you.


To verify the site status ... Click here


Omega- Uhren im Angebot
Omega Uhren Replik

Your Answer:

Login to answer
342 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help: how to catch acess of undefined class properties
Hello. I am learning OO with PHP and have hit a problem.
Some code runs as perfectly valid code,

Limiting uploaded file type
Hi. First post here
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed f

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

 formating when pulling data from a mysql database 
Ok so Im not to sure if this is the right thread to post in but here is my catch 22 issue.

I

PHP Thumbnail Creation
Ok so i use this function to create thumbnails:

Code: [Select]function createthumb($name,$fil

How to add advertisment on top of videos
Hello,
I was told that i should find the answer for this problem in this forums.
I searched a

PHP FTP Can't upload Big FIles
Anyone had any success using FTP to upload a file say 90m?

im using ftp_put and it returns fa

Remove letter from numeric textbox
I have a textbox that will search the employee database by entering in the employee ID and it will r

How do I get the row number from from an sql table query
Hi all

I have a table that I query and it returns a number of rows.
mysql_num_rows($query)

i want run some web server under the ip sharer
hello i want run some web server under the ip sharer
my ip is floating ip but it doesnt matter

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash