Count


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Getting the same count everytime

Code:
$visitquery = mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM visitors WHERE ownerkey = '$uuid' & region = '$selected' AND `date` < DATE_ADD(CURDATE(), INTERVAL +7 DAY)", $connect);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$row9 = mysql_fetch_array($visitquery);
$visitoramount = $row9[0];
print "[$visitoramount] visits in the last 7 days!";
If $selected = "Blah" it gives the count as " 8"
if $selected = "Dumb" it gives the count as "8" ... Al though there is no "Dumb" in the db.

Sorry if my explaining is off. Just dont know another way to explain it easier.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
309 Like 18 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
How to get exact 3 moths post date from today date using javascript
Please help

Calender Not Opening
The following code is not loading the javascript calender in another window. It's not doing anything

Fetching META TAGS through
Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of

! = ''
In the following 'IF' statement if v_ompcat = PU for example then Oracle equates that 'IF' statement

BAPI BBP_INB_DELIVERY_CREATE - material number missing in delivery
Hi Experts,

I was able to successfully create an Inbound delivery with reference to a PO

Legal Issues for SAP ERP o ERP in general
Hi experts,

Can someone please help me finding some documentation about legal issues tha

Display error above the login forum help!
Hi guys. just so you know im not asking for someone to do this for me I just need to be pointed in t

get multiple rows
Hi I want to get multiple rows from a db

I am using this for the db query
Code: public

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash