How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to do is to use the ValidatorCallout extender in AJAX controls toolkit so that I can display nicer messages for required fields. How do I customize what the login control renders?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
71 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Reg Ex
Im trying to search for the string: srv_9 (Dead ???)

I thought to use preg_match, however I d

matching numbers inside ( )
I know I can match numbers by just [0-9]+, so I thought matching numbers inside ( ) would be somethi

mr8m - reverse document
Friends,

I'm trying to reverse a document held by MIRO, but it reports the message balan

Saving data from a form into a file
Hey everybody,

Sorry, I am really new to PHP coding and such but a project kind of got thrust

help with mysql_error()
Hi,

I am trying to insert data into a table, but I am not able to insert it. I wanted to see

foreach result into a single variable
Hi,

I have this code...

Code: [Select]foreach ($_POST['Interests'] as $interest =&

Extending Exception to contain method name
I was wondering, if there's a way to extend Exception in such a way, that it would contain name of a

for some reason mysql query not working, not inserting, please check it out
This code is not inserting anything into my db, don't know why, the $_SESSION variable does contain

Extract specific information from a PHP Multidimensional Array
Howdy! I've racked my brain over this for 24 hours now. I think it's time I asked for help. I'm lear

Attempt to assign property of non-object in...
I'm having issues with the following function in PHP 5...

function getTreeWithChildre

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash