PHP5 - Verifying a secure mail is secure


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to send an e-mail from a form to a external department and because it contains personal customer information, it must be secure.

I've set up an SMTP mail instance to send it off and pointed it at the secure server using the second implementation found on this website.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
About.com
How to Send Email from a Script Using SMTP Authentication

The e-mail gets sent, but is there any way to verify it is being sent securely or can I safely assume that because I'm sending through SMTP, it won't go through unless it's secure?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
328 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

get the country of visitor and display content based on that
Hello all,

I have seen that Google analytics can tell you where a visitor is coming from and

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

Snapshot from video
anyone knw how to make a snapshot maker from avi n mkv format.
for example if i give a direct lin

Error when call dll from oracle
Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedur

User registration and login
I don't know whether this is the correct forum, if not i apologise but am pretty desperate at the mo

help understanding hidden input w/ php
hello i'm doing a tutorial where there are multiple forms for an edit page for a user to update thei

form class help (oop php5)
Hidy Ho Neighbors,

I'm forcing myself to learn oop/classes for php5. It seems like a good id

SAP FICO learning materials
Hi all,
I am new to this world of SAP FICO. I have taken training on SAP FICO, but was wonderin

php sessions,logouts & the bloomin back button!
Hi All,

I've got a cms that members can log into. When they logout, the session is destroyed,

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash