Converting RGB values to HEX


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Code: <?PHP

$file_handle = fopen("colors/rgb.csv", "r");

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
while (!feof($file_handle) ) {

$line_of_text = fgetcsv($file_handle, 1024);

print $line_of_text[2] . $line_of_text[3] . $line_of_text[4] . "<BR>";

}

fclose($file_handle);

?>
my code above currently outputs a list of RGB numbers for example:

Ref_RRef_GRef_B
149119109
190171158
200161148
154109111
1088888
1408579

I would like to now convert these numbers (each line) to HEX colors

please help?!

thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
75 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

newbie question
Hi out thereIm totaly new in this forum and to .net and vb so here is a totaly newbie question.I wan

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

regex for quoted text within a string
I am still getting the hang of regex expressions, but I cant seem to figure out how I would escape q

FFmpeg Images 2 Video conversion problem ??
I got folder full of images , number of images = 600 , I want to make a video which plays one image

Reading waves
Hi,

I am trying to find a way of finding the highs and lows on a graph line, the line points

Need help making login verification cleaner...
I use the below to verify user login. I first check the cookie for the id, ip and a unique id. If it

Allowing ' and "
Hello everyone,

I am creating a form where users submit information to go into a database. I

natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi

I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.

I'm trying to use

Creating a unique 'control panel' for each user
Hi there,

I'm thinking of designing a site that will allow users to sign up and have their ow

php libs/ browsercap.in
ok i have a host that refuses to stay current. they control my php settings and libs. is there a way

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash