Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Database with 500 members signed up and using under a table called 'users'
-Php page that people click a link and it changes the field 'template' to the corresponding button.

And what I want to know is, is there a way that I can record what templates they already chose into another filed on 'users' like this: (1,2,7,4) and so on. But it needs to add on over time from when someone decides to switch again.

To help get more of an idea visit this: www.robloxianjournal.com/templatesearch.php

Id be happy to give more info thanx.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
176 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

To change the name of label on SAP screen XK02.
Hi All,

Can one suggest me how to change the label of an input field of a sap standard s

Generate multilayered array from string.
ok so i have a string that looks like this:
Code: blog:edit_all,delete_all|users:edit_all,delete_

Coding Critique
I was hoping someone could take a second and look down my code and see if they see any problems with

Problem!
I have another problem, when i run this code i get this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexp

Need help PLEASE
ok i have this warning showing up

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

What's wrong with my code
sobbing for many days, still don't know why please Help. Why my page isn't posted correctly. In a

utl_file open error
i have file in the unix path

Path /popdev01/pop/popdevb/tfi/

File name

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

FILTER_CALLBACK -- Files?
Hi All,

I'm using the php filter functions to validate my form data. For custom filters, I'm

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash