Record count of entire database

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database using a single select statement or must a select count be done for each individual table?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
228 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

j1inmis Ouput layout changes
Hi,

Can anybody tell how can j1inmis output layout can be changed so that vendor names ge

browse folder only
hi,
is there a way i can browse or get the directory or folder only and not the file?
i just w

Need Help with a query
Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite

How to copy a part of a vector in a raw memory
Hi,

How can I copy a part of a vector into a memory:

Help with looping
I have a comma separated list of colors taken from a database ($ICo) and a directory of images named

How can I get my program to read a larger array ??
Hi:

I have this program that reads from an array to do calculations. The array are just t

elseif help!
OK so I'm new to the site, as well as PHP altogether (Trying my hand at managing an online RPG) and

writing my own sobel filter convolution - something is wrong
I am trying to keep it very simple, I cant see anything wrong with my logic, could anybody help poin

ob_ dynamic content
i was wondering about the potential to use ob to create a <div then remove it when the page

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash