WS-Security PL/SQL Forms


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Prod
PL/SQL Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Production
Forms 32 Bit Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production)

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Hello,

I have an application in Forms (web mode). That application must now use a web service.
I therefore develop a procedure called this service and it works fine using HTTPS (Web Service Test on https).
The problem is that now I must touch on the same web service that has been secure with WS-Security.
How do I add headers security, sign the message ... .

All ideas are welcome.

Thank you beforehand.

For those interested, here's the code:
(Warning, this is only a test, no param, ... , but the ultimate goal is to call this procedure in Forms).

CREATE OR REPLACE procedure test_ws_fedict
IS
http_req utl_http.req;
http_resp utl_http.resp;
request_env varchar2(32767) DEFAULT NULL;
response_env varchar2(32767) DEFAULT NULL;
begin
UTL_HTTP.SET_DETAILED_EXCP_SUPPORT(TRUE);
-- Set proxy details if no direct net connection.
UTL_HTTP.set_proxy('http://:@10.0.2.21:8070', NULL);
UTL_HTTP.set_persistent_conn_support(TRUE);
request_env:=''
||'Ceci est un test accent "
';
dbms_output.put_line('Length of Request:' || length(request_env));
dbms_output.put_line ('Request: ' || request_env);
UTL_HTTP.set_wallet ('file:/Orasoftware/Oracle_wallet',);
http_req := utl_http.begin_request('https://fsb.services.int.belgium.be/1.00/CPS_SecuredEchoService','POST', utl_http.HTTP_VERSION_1_1);

utl_http.set_header(http_req, 'Content-Type', 'text/xml; charset=utf-8');
utl_http.set_header(http_req, 'Content-Length', length(request_env));
utl_http.set_header(http_req, 'SOAPAction', '"Echo"');
utl_http.write_text(http_req, request_env);
dbms_output.put_line('');
http_resp := utl_http.get_response(http_req);
dbms_output.put_line('Response Received');
dbms_output.put_line('--------------------------');
dbms_output.put_line ( 'Status code: ' || http_resp.status_code );
dbms_output.put_line ( 'Reason phrase: ' || http_resp.reason_phrase );
utl_http.read_text(http_resp, response_env);
dbms_output.put_line('Response: ');
dbms_output.put_line(response_env);
utl_http.end_response(http_resp);
EXCEPTION
when others then
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line('Sqlerrm');
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line(sqlerrm);
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line('SqlCode');
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line(sqlcode);
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line('UTL_HTTP.get_detailed_sqlerrm')
DBMS_OUTPUT.put_line(UTL_HTTP.get_detailed_sqlerrm);
end test_ws_fedict;
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
196 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Hits this week counter
I have a counter on my site that tracks hits, IP's, etc. into a mySQL database. It also includes the

How to set pass login name from htaccess to php
When the user logs into my members page via htaccess, I'd like to retain the username so that I can

Redirecting Admin
In my members table, I have a field called "perm" and it's set to zero for all members. Ho

Hi, explode and strstr.
Hi, I seem to be confused about the strstr function, eg. i have a string like:
"a.b.c.d.e.f&

Why does this file not return file names that start with numbers?
This file returns a list of filenames to help populate a drop down in my form. For some reason it ig

Character Sets/Collations Stuff
Can someone please give me a check list of things I must do to setup all the charset stuff for my ph

Image DPI
Hi.

I allow users to upload images, the user then is able to adjust several settings for the

Consuming third party Payment Gateway API from Procedure.
Hi All,

First of all i would like to thank all the people of the oracle forum for providi

Restricted access to sub-folder in iis6 doesn't work?
Basically I'm trying to add restriction to sub-folder (which contains pdf) in web.config for iis6 as

Array question
Does anyone know how to create a program that takes the $ amount for 8 different departments and gi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash