search query in mysql in php problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

my search query wont work, i know, that my codes are correct.please help

Code: [Select]<table width="300" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<div id="insidebox1">
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
<form name="form3" method="POST" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">

<tr><td><p>physician_ID: <td><input type="text" name="pat5" id="pat5" size="15" maxlength="11" value=""/></p></td></tr>
<tr><td><p><input type="submit" name="btn7" id="btn7" value="Search Physician"/></p></td></tr>


</form>
</div>
</table>

<?php
if (isset($_POST['btn7'])) { echo "<center/><a href='physicians.php'>Check the search results
</a></p>";
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM physicians WHERE Physician_ID={$_POST['pat5']}") or die (mysql_error());

}
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
96 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Navigation include for all site directories
Hi,

I need a navigation include that can deal with directories at different levels on a site.

some query on multilingual website
Hi all,

Which is the simplest and easiest method to make a website multilingual,
is it put

Validation
Hello

I know this is a really vag question.

I need to have a input field on a form th

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

Help with form post data and arrays
Hi all,

I am new to this forum... It has been awhile since i have worked with arrays, and i a

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

how to remove in php string display
My code is

$message="We're looking at developing our website.";

$body= "

PEAR Email Attachment w/ $gpg
I have no issues with this code if I take out the attachement section and include the info in the em

ME54/ME54N Conditional check for Release of PR
Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to put a check on the release of the PR with respect to the c

Keep newlines from textarea?..
I'm creating a simple encoding program, and what I want it to do is retain the newlines, as echoing

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash