split string


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Now, i would obtain this result:
Code: 'toronto','paris','madrid'
How can i do? thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
115 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

iMatch stored value with the current value in a loop
Hello,

I have a MySQL db were I store articles in.

I have a form to fill these article

is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections?
i was wondering is this the proper use of mysql_real_escape_string() to prevent sql injections? any

do while conditions
i want to display 6 images in a 2x3 table
now what would be the correct logic to
count that th

Need help with simple code, back and forward buttons.
Basically, I have a set of pages in a folder, which have the title somephrasehere_09.php, somephrase

str_replace help
Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean

Inter Company -- Resources Related Billing (Services Industry)
Hello,

My company has a scenario where:
Company A bills Company C for INTER (cross

MII Trends - add data onto chart object
Hello,

Can anyone please provide some thoughts on my current requirement:
its pretty

Place specific image in html page when specific name is typed.
Hello,

Fairly new to PHP and was curious if someone might know how to solve a fairly simple r

Multiple submit forms inside a mysql array page
Hi all,

Im having trouble to get the beneath script to work the thing i can't seem to get wor

$_POST
Hi, I have 2 seperate php files, and i want my $_POSt["fname"] To go into both of them, Fo

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash