Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in. Then, a new page appears with an HTML form where the user can edit the information in that row. Like for example, there's an input field for name, address, phone, etc. How would I possibly do this? I tried looking online, but nothing is working for me
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
55 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Connect to database that isn't localhost
I am currently doing a small script for a company that doesn't have mySql support on there hosting.

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

Big Problem!! Please help
Hi Guys,

Im making a website for a friend have encountered a really annoying problem. When ev

Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=... not working as i thought it should
taken the following code from the php.net site the script is not working.

what is not happeni

Binding 2 UDP sockets on same port, connected to different destinations, 1 receives
Hello,
My application wants to send/recv data to 2 different UDP ports on a remote computer, us

Multidimensional array problems in $_POST
I'm having trouble with a three-dimensional $_POST array. It starts as a two-dimensional array on th

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

convert pps to wsf with php'how?
hi
i want to convert with php
PowerPoint file to swf file(flash)
how please?
thank!!!

Navigation include for all site directories
Hi,

I need a navigation include that can deal with directories at different levels on a site.

EU VAT Package 2010
Does any one know whether SAP will be developing new reporting functionality due the new VAT rules t

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash