Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in. Then, a new page appears with an HTML form where the user can edit the information in that row. Like for example, there's an input field for name, address, phone, etc. How would I possibly do this? I tried looking online, but nothing is working for me

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
55 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php mailer
How can i send a mail to large no, say 50,000 reciepients using [color=#0000FF]php mailer[/color]

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

image upload, resize THEN submit form
Ok so I have a form that requires the user to upload an image, and then do something with that image

ldap connection
We are using ldap to get user information from the domain controller. It was working before. Recentl

Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_accoc()
New to php/mysql coding. What's wrong with this sequence, or am I
just not seeing to obvious?

help with contest script
I would like to code a contest script to my site but i don't know how. Could someone just give me pu

puting for loop in 1 value
hi ,

how do i put this code in 1 value:
Code: <?php
for ($i=1; $i<=5; $i

Replacing a string on click of a button
Hi! Is there a way to replace a string on a click of a text link?

This is what I've come up w

What are causes of a connection-timeout with fopen()?
Hello! Here is the situation: The server I host my website on just upgraded it's PHP build from 4.4.

post to self
Trying to get my form to submit to itself. However I am also trying to use an image for my submit bu

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash