Simple AND question


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello,

I've got following code:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")!==false) $info['results'][$num]['player']="PREVIEW";
else $info['results'][$num]['player']="NO PREVIEW";
and would like to add following AND statement
Code: AND ($media=="mp3")
Can someone advice me how to do please?

I'm getting following error: "unexpected T_LOGICAL_AND" in my code below.

Code: if(strpos($row[13],"http://")!==false) AND ($media=="mp3") $info['results'][$num]['player']="PREVIEW";
else $info['results'][$num]['player']="NO PREVIEW";
Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
345 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Preserving user-entered linebreaks
Hi, I'm building a web 2.0 thingy from scratch and I wanna display text which users input. It's all

need help with this contact form
I made this form and I need it to read the data and write the data to a table and its not working ca

Recode Abap Dynpro into Web Dynpro
Hi All,
A client has asked us to look at rearchitecting a custom transaction that was developed

Code doesn't print what i wanted it too. Please help!
Hi there,

I wrote this code to mae it so that in the form before it that the user said their

Force download script not handling files with spaces properly
I have a regular old php force download script, uses this code:

Code: header("Cache-Cont

Passing variables with pagination - iterating through unique id per link
Hi everyone,
I have seen a few topics like this one. Still cant find the specific thing, so I am

I would like "for" to wait 5 sec
I would like my 'for' loop to wait 5 sec before second iteration.


for ($i=0; $i<10

Why use interfaces in PHP (OOP)
I am learning OOP in PHP and its been a pretty good learning experience so far. What I didn't unders

utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Yo

Multiple forms on the same page (safari)
Hello everyone,

I have 3 forms on the same page, that opens in a new window and submits to a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash