whats wrong with my code please help!!!
Posted on
16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by
admin
this is the error
Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/IpSearch.php on line
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: [Select]<?php
$srch = $_REQUEST["srch"];
if (empty($srch)) {
print <<<HERE
<form>
Type the Store location:
<input type = "text"
name = "srch">
<input type = "submit">
</form>
HERE;
} else {
$con = mysql_connect("localhost","root","icebird");
if (!$con) {
die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());
}
mysql_select_db("IpPhoneDir", $con);
// Send a query to the server
if ($result = mysql_query($con, "call GetBranchBeg($srch)")) {
$um_rows = mysql_num_rows($result);
if($num_rows <= 0) {
echo "no match found";
}
print "<table border = 1>n";
//get row data as an associative array
While ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {
print "<tr>n";
//look at each field
foreach ($row as $col=>$val){
print "<td>$val</td>n";
}//end foreach
print "</tr>nn";
}//end while-
print "</table>n";
} else {
trigger_error(mysql_error(),E_USER_WARNING); //this will display MySQL's error message
}
}
mysql_close($con)
?>
Code: [Select]DROP PROCEDURE `GetBranchBeg`//
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `GetBranchBeg`(IN starts_with CHAR(15))
BEGIN
DECLARE tmp CHAR(15);
SET tmp = CONCAT(starts_with, '%');
SELECT IpPhoneNo, location FROM IpPhoneList WHERE location LIKE tmp OR location =starts_with;
END
No comments posted yet
Your Answer:
Login to answer
296
8
Other forums
Loops and Classes
I am making a template system and everything seems to be going well up until I have to loop in a var
Table Control
Hi Guru's,
I've created a Module pool program, which contains the Table Control.
How can I Compare two xml documents?
Hi all,
I am doing a POC for my project and I am using XE database 10g version.
Problem in back link
I have page where i have given javascript back link but when i click on it browser give a message
PHP If Else statement for breadcrumb
Hi
I am trying to use a PHP if else statement to display a breadcrumb link on wordpress
Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer?
Any decent php formatter/beautifier/pretty printer class/function?
I found the following whil
Limiting checkboxes?
Hi guys,
I have this code: Code: if(isset($_POST['selected'])) {
foreach($_POST['selec
Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak
problem getting my contact form working
Yeah I know this is a pretty basic problem, but it's been a while since I've worked with PHP and I'm
PHP form authentication
Hi guys,
what am trying to achieve is this: Whenever a user tries to login to my website, an