ECC6 - Single sign-on

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords aligned by our active directory to the same as those used to access the Network. My query is that we are running in to problems with users who have additional or multi login facilities. Are users still able to have this facility with ECC6 or should the individual have a single login capability with enhanced roles amended accordingly.

Any help

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
168 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

how can we add data from dynamic fields to mysql db in php
i have a script which i found on the internet. i modify that script according to my needs. what is i

captcha error
I have been trying to implement a captcha in php...

here is the code..
Code: (php) [Select

question about n
I was looking at some of the things you could do with php and one of the things I have tried is n.<

Help With editting and deleting form
So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.png
This table

Adding post count
How would I make it so everytime someone clicks submit on my form, their row in the database for the

ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click
Hi,

I want my ALV List Display to point to another report on Double Click on its line ite

Posting to another Site?
I have software that people install.
When they install it, is there a way to make it post their d

Code error with Index.php
Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/runevid/public_

"GROUP BY" in arrays
Well i'm looking to do something i usually could do easily using COUNT and GROUP BY if it was a sql

UDP server recvfrom() always returns -1? :(
Hello all,
I am getting a very strange error in my code :( I am writing a server application in C

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash