some query on multilingual website


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

Which is the simplest and easiest method to make a website multilingual,
is it putting files in different folder for different languages?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
or something else ?

any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
294 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

file_put_contents and createimagefromjpeg
All,
I do somethings and then I have the following code:
file_put_contents('./test/'.$filename

ScriptResource.axd gives an error on fresh install of ASP.NET Ajax 1.0
Hello,I have a fresh install of Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax 1.0. When I create an Ajax enabled website in

preg_match logical error
Code: <?php
$s = file_get_contents("page.html");
preg_match('/<div cla

Internal Server Error issues
This has been bothering me for weeks and I've been trying to solve it without asking for help, but e

[RESOLVED] Socket/Port remains open after app crashes
I'm having this problem with a networked app in vb.net.

If the program exits normally the por

Display a default image
I am trying to display generic image for items that don't have one, but I can't get it to display.

Buggy registration system
Hey, I just started scripting in PHP, and I ran into a few problems.
Code: <?php
includ

dropdown box help - open php files to textarea
Hi, I am using tinymce to edit content located in several php files. The code I attached works but i

serializing objects - loses methods - the point being?
Hi

I know that serializing an object will lose the methods. But whats the point in that? What

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash