PHP code needed to get/post form fields and request mysql query results.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I'm new to PHP

I've created an html form to allow the user to request a basic telephone directory listing. They can select their 'listtype' by 'all' or by 'state'. If they choose 'state' then they must select a state from the dropdown menu - the state values are normal abbreviations. IE: 'AL'

In my php page I need to gather the users selection and retrieve the specific data from a table named 'contacts' then display it in a table sorted by last name.

Attached is what I've gotten so far. I had to attach the html in as a txt file since it wasn't allowed.

Thanks so much

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
58 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Compare user input to flat file data
Help...Am a complete newbie to programming so my code is prolly quite long. Am trying to verify a us

gmmktime or mktime
I live in the UK, i am within the GMT (with daylight saving time ie 1 hour difrence between summer a

Generating unique numbers using php
Hi,
I need help in generating unique number using php.I tired using rand() in php.But, by using r

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

Table sorting
Hi,

I'm trying to modify the following in order to make the output table sorted alphabeticall

query help
Hi experts.

i have a table rep2 like this
PROD_COD ACCT_NO DUE_DAYS BALANCE

Remote Database Access
Hey guys!!

OK, i'm used to only working with databases from the CPANEL, accessing phpMyAdmin

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

echo $rows help
Hi all,

Hopefully something simple that I don't know!

I have this:

Code: [Selec

Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash