Sql and php order list script problems


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi im having a few problems with trying to get the coding right on a orders list ive done (or trying to do) for a custom shopping cart im making... For some reason it comes up with all the orders in stead of 1. i.e. If there i start from scratch ill have order number 1 which will have the order in but if i create another order it displays order number 2 twice with both the customers details on...

Heres the code:
Code: <?php
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
include ('../includes/db.php');
include('search.php');
?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>Orders</title>
</head>


<body>

<a href="orders.php">Refresh</a> || <a href="admin.php">Back to Admin</a> <br/><br/>

<form method="GET" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];?>" name="searchForm">
<input type="text" name="search" value="<?php echo isset($searchTerms)?htmlspecialchars($searchTerms):''; ?>" />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Search!" /> ||
First Name: <input type="checkbox" name="firstname" value="on" <?php echo isset($_GET['firstname'])?"checked":''; ?> /> ||
Last Name: <input type="checkbox" name="lastname" value="on" <?php echo isset($_GET['lastname'])?"checked":''; ?> /> ||
House Name: <input type="checkbox" name="address1" value="on" <?php echo isset($_GET['address1'])?"checked":''; ?> /> ||
Post Code: <input type="checkbox" name="zip" value="on" <?php echo isset($_GET['zip'])?"checked":''; ?> />
</form>
<br />
<?php echo (count($error) > 0)?"The following had errors:<br /><span id="error">" . implode("<br />", $error) . "</span><br /><br />":""; ?>
<?php echo (count($results) > 0)?"Your search for '{$searchTerms}' returned:<br /><br />" . implode("", $results):""; ?>
<?php

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM customers INNER JOIN order_detail ORDER BY orderid DESC");

echo "<table border='1'>
<tr>
<th>Order Number</th>
<th>Firstname</th>
<th>Lastname</th>
<th>Address 1</th>
<th>Address 2</th>
<th>City</th>
<th>State</th>
<th>Post Code</th>
<th>Phone</th>
<th>Payment</th>
<th>Price</th>
<th>Total</th>
<th>Payed</th>
</tr>";

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
echo "<tr>";
echo "<td>" . $row['orderid'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['firstname'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['lastname'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['address1'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['address2'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['city'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['state'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['zip'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['phone'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['payment'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>£" . $row['price'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>£" . $row['total'] . "</td>";
echo "<td>" . $row['payed'] . "</td>";
echo "</tr>";
}
echo "</table>";
mysql_close();
?>
</body>
</html>
Im completely stuck on this as im no php or mysql gurru...
so any help or info would be greatfull..
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
234 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

HOW to get the bind variables list.
I've the following problem : I've some SQL queries stored in my DB as VARCHAR2 values.
I need t

Anti Spam Code Problems
Ok where do i start? Probably by telling you I have very little working knowledge of PHP and that I

Something Non-Traditional. Can we solve?
I have an idea for an application here. It's mostly flash, but it couldn't work without a somewhat n

limitations on array_unique()
Does any one know what/how imitations are applied to array_unique? I have an issue where no matter h

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

Count Session and Trigger Events
I am New in PHP, seeking a method to count logged users by counting the sessions or any …, is

How to extract/download content from HTTPS page?
Hello to all the Members of this forum, Im Shoiab, A novice programmer in php.. for my first job I h

Is there a more efficient way to code this than what I have?
I have three associative arrays.

$combinedSettings
$userSettings
$defaultSettings

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

Simpler method of getting variables from mysql
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to streamline my CMS's code and as I was writing a new page it occured to

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash