session checking in page load


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hai all I have a web site is www.Mryas.com in this my login page is Page1.aspx its contain username and password after login i will go to page2.aspx page but if entered the url as www.Mryas.com/page2.aspx it will directly go to this page what i want to go logi page after entering the username and password only should come to page2.aspx so wat will i do to solve this problem otherwise my login page have no use plz helpme
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
309 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Date Format
Hi there,

I have a date format like this right now:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:04:00

I ne

Is there a function ... auto send IP
Is there some function that can be sent to a ddns service that returns the ip address of a ddns forw

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

How to login with SAPCPIC userid
I have changed the Password for SAPCPIC in Development Server for 000,001 and 100 client.
But w

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

If statement help please.
Hello on my site I have 2 content boxes. 1 is for the main content (which is the biggest one) and th

multiple recipients + dbuser mail recall
Hello,

I am building a php login script.

When the user registers the script will send

split string
Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Now, i would

how to get different value in second view of webdynpro?
hello guys,

In ABAP webdynpro I am trying to create one application having two views.

parse error
On my local machine I keep getting parse error for my footer. When I put it online, it doesn't show

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash